- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Closeable, Flushable, ReadFromSupport
public abstract class BlobOutputStream
- extends OutputStream
- implements ReadFromSupport
Output stream that is used to write to a blob. Instances of this class are returned by the
Get the blob to which this output stream belongs.
Read data from the given input stream and write it to this output stream.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public abstract WritableBlob getBlob()
- Get the blob to which this output stream belongs.
- the blob
public long readFrom(InputStream inputStream,
- Description copied from interface:
- Read data from the given input stream and write it to this output stream.
The method transfers data until one of the following conditions is met:
- The end of the input stream is reached.
- The value of the
length argument is different from
and the number of bytes transferred is equal to
- Specified by:
readFrom in interface
inputStream - An input stream to read data from. This method will not close the stream.
length - the number of bytes to transfer, or
-1 if the method should
transfer data until the end of the input stream is reached
- the number of bytes transferred
Copyright © 2004-2012 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.